Celotex GA4080 80mm Foil board Insulation
Celotex GA4080 80mm Foil board Insulation
Regardless of whether you are looking for high quality roof, floor or wall insulation, the Celotex GA4000 foil board insulation will be a suitable option for you. This multipurpose PIR insulation board achieves an A+ rating according to the BRE Green Guide.
As you can see in the dropdown menu, we offer this insulation option in a variety of thicknesses. All boards measure at 1200 by 2400 millimetres while the thicknesses range from 60 to 100 millimetres. The Celotex GA4000 foil board insulation offers a Lambda value of 0.022 Watts per mK.
The Celotex GA4000 foil board insulation will offer high quality, low emissivity foil facings and a fantastic thermal performance within cavity air spaces. You will be able to benefit from all of the following features:
- Available as a BIM object
- Certified under BBA Certificate 95/3197 and 16/5352
- Suitable for any applications (floors, walls, roofs)
- Low GWP (global warming potential) and zero ODP (ozone depletion potential)
- Vastly increases the energy performance regardless of building age
Established in the 1920s, Celotex has since become a market leader in heat saving solutions. No other supplier will be able to compete with the level of knowledge and experience that Celotex brings to the table after nearly a century of successful operation. Product innovation, modern technical progression and fantastically cost effective prices are guaranteed.
JJ Roofing is happy to offer Celotex’s famous foil board insulation for pitched roofs that will offer a rigid solution which will prevent heat escaping through the roof. A high performance product that will last for many years to come. Please keep reading below if you are interested in Celotex’s long and varied history as a company.
- 1925: Celotex begins operating out of The Strand in London as a subsidiary of the United States based Celotex Corporation. Initially only importing bagasse fibreboard insulation.
- 1930s: UK sales of Celotex products get to a level where the opening of a manufacturing plant is justified – this is located at Stonebridge Park.
- 1937: Manufacturing at the new plants begins under the banner of The Celotex Company of Great Britain.
- 1950s: The company keeps growing, fuelled by increasing demands due to ongoing post-war reconstruction work.
- 1966: The Stonebridge Park factory closes down.
- 1968: A new facility is opened in Hadleigh for manufacturing as well as distribution.
- 1978: The introduction of an innovative isocyanurate foam ceiling title that quickly becomes very popular.
- 1980: The Hadleigh facility begins manufacturing rigid polyisocyanurate foam.
- 1990s: The Sundeala business is acquired by Celotex Ltd.
- 2002: Hadleigh becomes the head office of Celotex Ltd.
- 2007: A brand new range of thickness boards is launched.
- 2008: The launching of the Celotex plasterboard laminate PL4000 specifically designed for dry lining applications.
- 2011: The Celotex FR range achieves a Lambda value of 0.021 Watts per mK.
2012: Saint Gobain acquires Celotex Ltd.
FREE DELIVERY on Duratech Pitched Roof Windows and Accessories on orders over £50 (Exclusions apply)
All other Delivery Charges are based on weight and location, please add products to your basket to calculate shipping.
A small amount of product lines from particular manufacturers listed below will incur a supplier delivery surcharge.
Next Day Delivery available on orders of stocked items if placed before 2pm
Deliveries will be made between 8am and 6pm. Delivery times apply to weekdays only.
Delivery of Windows to the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man
(postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB)
It is with regret that we cannot offer a service to these areas for orders over 126kg but please call us on and we will attempt to organise a delivery to your custom if required.
Supplier Delivery Charges
Please note the following supplier delivery surcharges:
Ariel Plastics = £25.00
Britmet Tileform= £35.00
Lead Products(orders under 250kg) = £50.00
Marley Eternit roof tiles (orders under a pallet) = £75.00
Marley Eternit sheeting (exclusions apply) = £50.00
Redland = £100.00
Palram = £25.00
Please phone us on if you are unsure.