If you’re currently on the lookout for an environmentally friendly roof covering that is both lightweight and durable, then browse JJ Roofing’s selection of cedar shingles below. We only stock these shingles from the best known suppliers on the market including Cembrit.
Cedar roofing offers a great traditional look to your property. Cedar is a naturally beautiful type of roofing because it has a wide tonal range that includes reds, golds, browns and ambers. On top of the striking visual appearance, cedar shingles are also a long lasting solution making it one of the most cost effective choices on the market.
We have outlined six main benefits of choosing our high quality cedar shingles for your roofing project. Please consult the list below to see why this option is becoming increasingly popular for homes all over the United Kingdom:
- Cedar shingles are low density which means that the shrinkage will be minimal and the roofing will be able to maintain its original dimensions even in humid conditions. The installation will last for years to come because the shingles will lie flat and hold fastenings tightly.
- Cedar roofing possesses natural preservatives that make it highly resistant to wind and moisture while also offering protection against UV rays and insect damage. It is adaptable to a wide variety of climate conditions and is less susceptible to moss growth than some popular materials used for the same purpose.
- Cedar roofing shingles are easily workable and very simple to install.
- Cedar is naturally regarded as one of the world’s strongest woods which makes it a durable roofing material in all forms that will enhance the structure of your roof.
- Being an excellent natural insulator, cedar roofing will allow cooler temperatures inside in the summer and warmer temperatures during the winter actually helping you save money.
- On top of the excellent practical benefits we have outlined above, a cedar roof will give your property a timeless appearance that is natural and guaranteed to attract positive attention and feedback.
£80.00 ex. VAT
£71.50 ex. VAT