New Date Added
Wednesday 7 February
6 Places Remaining
Book soon to secure a place
JJ Roofing Supplies Training Centre Cricklewood
Due to it’s popularity we’ve added Wednesday 7 February to our Flexitec 2020 Contractor Training Series. Book your place now by emailing email@example.com. Only 6 places remain, so act quickly to secure this date. The training will take place at JJ Roofing Supplies bespoke Training Centre in Cricklewood. This 1-day training course will teach you the benefits of this flexible GRP roofing system and how to apply it to get a 20-year guarantee. There is a £75 per person charge for attending this training course.
Benefits of attending the training
- Hands-on training lead by Restec specialist
- Learn the benefits, best practice installation and application techniques of this versatile product
- Become a Restec Flexitec 2020 approved installer
- Certified course enabling you to offer your customers a 20-year guarantee
- Preferential approved contractor rates available from JJ Roofing Supplies
An important reason to attend this training course is to gain accreditation to Res-Tec’s 20 Year Materials Guarantee, which is only available to installers with a valid Training ID Number.
Only approved contractors can offer a 20 year guarantee on Flexitec 2020 products. So get ahead of your competition by attending this training course.
Benefits of Flexitec 2020
- Similar to GRP fibreglass, Flexitec 2020 is genuinely rapid-curing (30 – 60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish. Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces.
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Single resin system that can be repaired/overcoated without grinding down
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply, EPDM and metal details.
- Applied as a 3 coat system for 20-year guarantee
Benefits for contractors
- Time Saved
- Reduced labour costs
- Ease of use and detailing work speed
- Cure speed
- One resin, 3 coats system for 20-year guarantee making remedial work is a breeze
- Cold applied meaning lower insurance premiums
- 20-year materials guarantee
Whilst this product needs to be applied on a dry surface, it is immediately rain resistant upon application.
Benefits to end user
- No disruption to existing roof when overlaying
- Roof can remain waterproof during works by avoiding the need to strip
- Extremely cost effective
- No landfill waste
For more information please visit: jjroofingsupplies.co.uk/blog/res-tec-roofing-systems-flexitec-2020/
How to attend the training
There is a £75 charge per person for this training.
If you are interested in attending the training please email our Business Development Manager, Steve Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to run this training, we need to get a minimum of 4 people attending. If we are unable to get this number we will contact those that sign up and arrange a future date for the training to take place.