To complement our range of tile vents and adaptors, JJ Roofing now also offers a range of eaves ventilation products from established manufacturers including Klober and Ubbink.
Attic ventilation reduces heat build-up which will cut down the costs of existing cooling and heating systems. If you think your attic doesn’t have proper ventilation, then one of the best ways of solving the problem is by installing vents to the soffit boards on the bottom of your eaves.
Our eave vents will work in conjunction with gable, ridge or roof vents to provide a natural flow of air through your attic. When the air in the attic heats up, it will rise and draw cool air into the eave vents at the bottom and then exit through the gable, roof or ridge vents at the top.
To summarise, we have compiled the main advantages of using our high quality eave vents in the list below:
- They can be used in conjunction with most tiles and slates by known suppliers and manufacturers
- They have a very simple design that allows for a fast installation process with no sophisticated tools required
- They offer eaves to ridge ventilation as well as eaves to eaves ventilation
- They provide deep insulation properties
- They allow clip fixing of tiles at the eaves
- They successfully compress insulation which will ensure maximum airflow and prevent a number of issues
- They will successfully prevent the ponding of water
- They will successfully prevent the ingress of birds, vermin and insects