Klober Inline Plain tile Vent and Adapter
Klober inline plain tile vent.
An unobtrusive vent tile to sit with the profile of your existing plain tile and provide ventilation in an otherwise unvented roofspace.
The Vent Tile is positioned in broken-bond format, above the course below, and the felt is marked and cut to accommodate the downpipe. The vent tile is then positioned adjacent to the next tile, nailed in place and tiling continued as normal.
Provides ventilation area in excess of 6,000mm2; 5mm, 10mm and 25mm
continuous opening equivalent at 1.2m, 0.6m and 0.3m respectively.
15 litres/sec 30 litres/sec 60 litres/sec
Pascals 12 48 191
- Uni-line design makes the vent virtually invisible in the roof line.
- Designed to fit with most manufacturers concrete and double cambered clay plain tiles.
- Simple to install as no tile or batten cutting is necessary.
- Built-in downpipe to ensure direct ventilation path into the roof space.
- Adaptor and flexpipe available for soil ventilation or mechanical extraction.
- Prevents entry of birds and large insects.
- Suitable for high and low level ventilation
- Complies fully with relevant Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Comes in a variety of colours to match most new and existing roof tiles.
The soil/mechanical adaptor pack consists of an adaptor, for use with the Uni-Plain Tile Vent together with a high quality flexible pipe with quick push fit for connecting to 100mm (4”) internal ducting.