Cromar PROGRP Top Coat
PRO GRP Top Coat for a GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester/Glass-Fibre) roof system.
Brush or roller applied in 1-2 coats, like the membrane, is cold applied and fully bonds to the roof membrane to form one complete system. As a purely aesthetic product it is not recommended to use as a stand-alone waterproofing product.
Application: 3-4m2 per litre applied in 1-2 coats.
Curing time several hours per layer depending on atmospheric conditions.
Coverage: 6m2 per kg.
Benefits of a GRP System:
- Cold applied and cured.
- Easy to form around complex situations.
- Very durable and resists heavy foot traffic.
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated.
- Virtually Maintenance free for very long periods of time.
- Impact Resistant due to its ultra hard finish.
- Fire retardant.
- Highly economical solution.