Cromar PROGRP Acetone
PRO 25 Acetone for a GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester/Glass-Fibre) roof system.
Used after application and sanding down of first coat of resin. Further reduces the amount of hardened fibres sticking out of the surface for a cleaner finish. Also used to clean GRP application tools.
Benefits of a GRP System:
- Cold applied and cured.
- Easy to form around complex situations.
- Very durable and resists heavy foot traffic.
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated.
- Virtually Maintenance free for very long periods of time.
- Impact Resistant due to its ultra hard finish.
- Fire retardant.
- Highly economical solution.