3 dates available for our Redland Pitched Roof Estimating Contractor Training available on Tuesday 18 September, Tuesday 16 October and Tuesday 13 November at our dedicated Training Academy in Cricklewood.
Using real-life examples and scale plans, you will be taken through estimating terminology and techniques and practical drawing exercises giving you the confidence when doing quantity materials take-offs for customers. The training is delivered by Redland Training Manager Mat Woodyatt at our dedicated Roofing Training Centre in Cricklewood.
- Familiarise yourself with elevations and scale
- Work with constant tables and pitch finders
- Calculate roof dimensions and areas
- Work to produce your own scale drawings
- Carry out take-offs for Redland’s tiles and components
- Lunch is provided for all attendees of this course. If you have any specific dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The training takes place at JJ Roofing Supplies’ dedicated Training Centre in Cricklewood, NW2 6LU.
Dates and Times
The training runs from 8:30am – 3pm. Dates available are listed in the drop-down list above. If no dates are available above please email email@example.com to express your interest.
We have 3 dates available for the training:
• Tuesday 18 September 8:30am – 3pm
• Tuesday 16 October 8:30am – 3pm
• Tuesday 13 November 8:30am – 3pm
To book your place online for this course please click here.
You will be sent a confirmation email outlining all the details of your course shortly after booking.
For further information about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org.