Wednesday 24 January 2018
NEW DATE ADDED | Wednesday 7 Febraury – CLICK HERE
JJ Roofing Supplies Training Centre Cricklewood
Flexitec 2020 contractor training will take place at JJ Roofing Supplies bespoke Training Centre in Cricklewood on
Wednesday 24 January (Fully Booked, click here for new date). This 1-day training course will teach you the benefits of this flexible GRP roofing system and how to apply it to get a 20-year guarantee. There is a £75 per person charge for attending this training course. To register for the training please click here.
Benefits of attending the training
- Hands-on training lead by Restec specialist
- Learn the benefits, best practice installation and application techniques of this versatile product
- Become a Restec Flexitec 2020 approved installer
- Certified course enabling you to offer your customers a 20-year guarantee
- Preferential approved contractor rates available from JJ Roofing Supplies
An important reason to attend this training course is to gain accreditation to Res-Tec’s 20 Year Materials Guarantee, which is only available to installers with a valid Training ID Number.
Only approved contractors can offer a 20 year guarantee on Flexitec 2020 products. So get ahead of your competition by attending this training course.
Benefits of Flexitec 2020
- Similar to GRP fibreglass, Flexitec 2020 is genuinely rapid-curing (30 – 60mins walk-over time) with an extra-tough finish. Similar to liquid overlay systems it’s flexible and can coat a range of roof surfaces.
- Highly flexible and suitable for any size or shape roof without the need for expansion joints
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Single resin system that can be repaired/overcoated without grinding down
- Can be applied to almost any roof surfaces including felt, asphalt, concrete, GRP, PVC single-ply, EPDM and metal details.
- Applied as a 3 coat system for 20-year guarantee
Benefits for contractors
- Time Saved
- Reduced labour costs
- Ease of use and detailing work speed
- Cure speed
- One resin, 3 coats system for 20-year guarantee making remedial work is a breeze
- Cold applied meaning lower insurance premiums
- 20-year materials guarantee
Whilst this product needs to be applied on a dry surface, it is immediately rain resistant upon application.
Benefits to end user
- No disruption to existing roof when overlaying
- Roof can remain waterproof during works by avoiding the need to strip
- Extremely cost effective
- No landfill waste
For more information please visit: jjroofingsupplies.co.uk/blog/res-tec-roofing-systems-flexitec-2020/
How to attend the training
There is a £75 charge per person for this training.
If you are interested in attending the training please email our Business Development Manager, Steve Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to run this training, we need to get a minimum of 4 people attending. If we are unable to get this number we will contact those that sign up and arrange a future date for the training to take place.