Pitched roofing is the preferred type of roof construction used in the UK today, offering all-year round protection against rain, sleet, snow and other harsh weather conditions.
When properly built using high-quality roof tiles and other materials, it also provides an incredibly durable roofing solution, whilst remaining easy on the eye to ensure your home is as aesthetically pleasing as it is well protected.
JJ Roofing are proud to stock an extensive range of premium brands, providing the very best materials. From your battens and underlay, to your insulation and slate tiles, as well as gutters and chimneys; we have all the finishing touches to help you perfect your pitched roof.
Whether you’re repairing a leak or refurbishing your roof to let light and ventilation into your loft conversion, our expert team can provide unbiased advice across our extensive range of products.
With decades of industry experience, JJ Roofing provide a trusted, one-stop-shop for you or your contractors for the very best in tools and materials; in-stock items come with next day delivery at amazing prices.
Thinking of building a pitched roof? Get helpful advice and guidance by reading our How To Build The Perfect Pitched Roof article.
- Breathable and non breathable felts from the likes of Cromar and Icopal
- Clay and concrete roof tiles from Marley Eternit and Redland
- Natural and fibre cement slates
- Clay and cement roof fittings. Ridges, valleys etc
- Cedar and bitumen felt shingles. Kits are available for ease of ordering
- Tile vents and slate vents allowing passive and mechanical ventilation
- Celotex foil board and Actis Hybrid Insulation system
- Roof batten and other timber roofing boards
- Chimneys, Chimney Pots, Chimney Flues, Chimney Cowls